- Students should strive to excel in academics to avail placement opportunities by all companies. (65% is mandatory without any backlogs, 70% is desirable.)
- Students have to make continuous efforts to improve their aptitude and soft skills to enhance the chances of their selection in campus recruitments.
- All final/Pre-final year students have to submit promptly any records of improvements in their marks through revaluation to Training & Placement Officer.
- When students are in the campus, information regarding any placements, training will be displayed on the notice board. Students are instructed to watch the notice board for such information.
- When the student is not in campus, i.e., during vacation etc., all correspondence from the Training & Placement Officer will be made through e-mail or displayed on the college website www.pvkkit.ac.in
- All Final/Pre-final year students must maintain a valid e-mail id. Students must submit their e-mail id and mobile numbers to the Training & Placement Officer. Any change in the e-mail id or mobile number has to be promptly submitted to the Training & Placement Officer.
- When attending Campus Recruitments, students must be neatly dressed and well groomed. Boys must come in shoes with short tusked-in and preferably wear a tie.
When attending Campus Recruitments, students must carry the following without fail:
- College Identity Card.
- Sufficient number of passport size photographs.
- Copies of all certificates and marks lists.
- Good Résumé.
- Hall Tickets, if need to then.